Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to create a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy!
You will be part of Composites, a business unit within ABB’s Power Grids division located in Piteå. The business unit manufactures high performance components made of fiber composite materials. With core expertise in the mechanical, electronic and physical properties of polymer composite materials and their manufacturing processes, the unit serves customers worldwide in sectors such as the electronics, transport and manufacturing industries. www.abb.se
As Supply & Value Chain Manager your responsibilities:
– Leading factory sourcing and planning activities with the target of supporting the business objectives by optimizing costs, cash, quality, and reliability of suppliers and on time delivery to customers.
– Implementing effective sourcing and planning strategies in line with business strategy locally and globally.
– Under supervision of the Hub SCM, ensuring alignment between local SCM activities and regional category leaders and SCM centers and running sourcing projects.
– Continuously revising the product cost structure, finding improvement initiatives and implementing programs to drive improvement in cost, quality and delivery.
– Managing planning and tracking of procurement activities, cost budgets, emerging country spending and savings forecasts.
– Monitoring and measuring the performance of Supply Chain management processes and activities, in conformance with ABB Supply Chain Management metrics, leading issues resolution related to local procurement cost, quality and delivery activities.
– Align demand, production and material planning for the entire value chain. Establish and maintain inventory management processes and guidelines in line with business instructions.
– In people leadership and development ensuring (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. The responsibility includes 3 employees as direct reports.
– Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A mechanical engineering degree or equivalent technical degree, alternatively long experience in the field, and/or SCM/VCM degree or equivalent working experience.
- Experience derived from manufacturing industries or process industries, is preferred but not required.
- Management/ leadership experience and in IT field, the ERP system experience (SAP, ERP-LN or equivalent) work for your benefit.
- Good knowledge of regional suppliers in combination with working experience with global suppliers is meritorious.
- You have strategic and analytical mindset.
- You are team-oriented, driven, independent and result-oriented person as the team you will be working in is an innovative, technology-driven and open-minded.
- As you will be working in an international company you should be ready to travel (mainly to China and in Europe).
- You are fluent in English, both written and oral, and you are also either a native speaker or good at Swedish language.
More about ABB
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
Are you interested? For further information you are welcome to contact:
Merja Kenttälä, rekryteringskonsult, Rätt Rekrytering & HR, tel. 076-866 22 77.
Mycket välkommen med din ansökan genom att fylla i formuläret nedan.